Tilt latch and half screen slide locks

A home owner from Staten Island, NY says:

I am looking for tilt latch pair for American craftsman vinyl window 3000 series and screen slide lock for American craftsman replacement windows half screen and also the stop for this window so you can leave window partially open safely.

I also need the corners for the screens of the 3000 series. They all have a square finger grab and two have a stop on them so the screen only can go so far into its track.

Thankyou for your help.

Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Unfortunately we are not able to cross reference the information provided. To further review, we will need to see clear pictures of the latches, lock, sash stop and screen corners to view the styles. Thank you! 

Ok I will forward pictures asap thanks
Hi these hopefully will help thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DB502D07-E9BD-4F6A-A4BF-5EB19E26C828.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 41237140-1199-4400-B1BA-8DC1A8D10FCF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E0048800-9E1F-48EA-B23C-6BB08E660E2C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C5A923A3-5DBE-4056-BC69-11112DB9BE3D.jpeg

Thank you for the pictures,

Your window latches resemble the 26-408 tilt latch pair. Please review for a good fit.

We do not carry these exact screen latches, but start by reviewing the 91-054 bolt pair and 91-003 spring. The original latches will need to be removed to compare the dimensions to determine a good fit. 

For the corners, are you able to provide the thickness of the frame that the corner fits into? It would be best to see the corner removed from the frame if possible. Thank you! 

Gm happy 4th .this is a corner removed. The measurement is one half inch on the piece that is inserted to the screen frame . Thanks again
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 095A791A-19B7-4318-86C3-4180368F32A5.jpeg

Thank you for the additional picture,

Unfortunately I believe this exact corner has been discontinued, but I am going to have one of our senior experts review to see if they can provide a suitable replacement. Thank you for your patience. 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at the 95-218 screen corner. It has the 7/8" corner patch and it has the pull ring and slide latch that might make up for the "stop" that you have on your corner. I cannot guarantee it will be a direct fit, but it may be worth trying one out to see how it fits. I am sorry we cannot provide an exact match. 

Thanks I don't think it will work I have one more picture to send you to see if u have them then I order what I need thanks

No problem! Unfortunately the 95-218 is the closest we are able to offer. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Gm this is the last part I need . If u could match this up it would be great. I have my order in the cart but 91-003 is on back order . When I get notification of it coming in then I can place my order . Thanks ever so much for all your help

Please take a look at the 26-122 vent latch to see how the dimensions compare to your original! 

Alternate image for 26-122
Alternate image for 26-122

Side view of 26-122
Side view of 26-122

Diagram of 26-122
Diagram of 26-122

Hi is the 91-003 off backorder yet thnks

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. We expect the 91-003 to be available in the next week. If you have not already done so, please sign up on the product page to be notified via email when the product is back in stock and ready to purchase. 

I just want say every part I recieved was correct and I was able to repair my window and screens.but the main thing I want to say is that you and your team of experts are tremendous. My order was very small yet you and your team responded to every text which I appreciated . It's rare to find people who go out of their way for the everyday customer . I will highly recommend your company and want to say thanks again

We appreciate your feedback and kind words! I am happy that we were able to assist with your repair. Please let us know if you have any future hardware questions! 

Removing and installing flush mount tilt latches
Removing and installing flush mount tilt latches
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace your storm window latches and corners
How to replace your storm window latches and corners
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.