Tilt latch for vinyl window

A quick learner from Colorado says:
This part is for a customer, I do not have a picture of it installed. The only markings on the part are "R" and "26." It has plastic housing with metal slide.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This looks a lot like our 26-379. Check it out and let me know if this is a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)