Tilt latch needed

A home owner from Little Rock, AR says:
This is on the right hand side of the window. There are no markings on this part but the window lock has GA, which I'm told is General Aluminum, now discontinued. The screw holes are two inches apart. I'm less clear on the measurement at the edge of the window. I thought it was 3/4" from the "track" but 1/2" from edge of the lip that you grab to raise the window.

Any guidance you could give would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 04B01E26-46FD-4AF9-BF32-1B163B9C5904.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at either our 26-435 or perhaps our 26-439. The 26-439 is a bit closer in appearance, but I suspect the dimensions of the 36-435 are a closer match, though I can't guarantee it. I would make sure the other measurements match, especially the distance between the front end of the latch and the first hole.

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.