Tilt latch replacement

A home owner from York pa says:
Hi do you have a similar replacement part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15836007387413987368187757430844.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't. The design of the forks on that thumb lever are very peculiar and we don't have anything that can be used as a substitute. You may be better off substituting with a surface mount tilt latch. These are different than the others in that they just screw on. We have a video tutorial that shows how we do this. We find it to be an easier solution for sashes like yours. Let me know what you think!

A home owner from York pa says:
Hi, here is another customers pic of the part I am look for. Do you have the spring available to buy by itself?? I can do a copy of the flat piece with the slot in the middle on a 3D printer. But I am missing the spring in the attached pic.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

There is a possibility the spring you're showing could be replaced with our 91-003. Have a look and let us know what you think. 

How to replace your storm window latches and corners
How to replace your storm window latches and corners
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.