Tilt latch replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
Good afternoon I would like to know is you can help me ,I have some broken window tilt latches I can not find anyone that has them,,and if you have something to replace them they I have measure one not broken approx. 2-3/4 in L-- 1-1/2in W,,1/4 in thick ,have sent photo of broken latch. Now you have a set of 4 latches #26-335 can I mount them on top as I watched video from Swisco that said I can do that, sent photo of broken latch ----Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we've never been able to find an exact match for this latch. I don't believe it's made anymore. A surface-mount option like our 26-335 is possible, but it would depend if you have the space on your sash. If memory serves, the latch you have fits into a kind of pocket. It may be difficult to install a surface mount latch in that scenario, but it may be your only option.

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.