Tilt latch replacement

A quick learner from Galveston, TX says:
I think these are the pivot bars? They are 4 1/2" total length with the tab part 1/2". I will need the spring loaded ones and the static ones. Are they the same and do you carry them, or something compatible? After looking at my needed parts, the fixed end part is 1 3/4" . The spring side part is 3 13/16". All vinyl . There are 2 springs on the spring side, but all are intact. I just need the plastic pieces. I dont see anything on the website that looks like them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5AE18192-4E9C-44F0-8CB1-3114284ACDDE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8C986671-B69A-4B40-A9FE-8610B8339381.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D3088D43-35A7-4F6E-BA56-734EC16EACFC.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. These look like tilt latches at first glance, but you called them pivot bars. I'm not sure what's correct. Do these go on the top or bottom of the window sash? Do you know who made your window? Please let me know and we will do our best to find a match.

Hi, they are at the borttom of both sashes on thermaguard dbl hung tilt windows by seasonall. About 25-27 yrs old. They may be called tilt latches. They fit into the pivot shoe grooves. The ones without the springs are almost all broken, so the other side is all thats trying to hold the weight of the window up. The pictures i posted show the spring loaded side (right) and the second pic is of the side without a spring( left)

Ifirst photo- spring side(right) 3 13/16"

Second photo-fixed side (left) 1 3/4"

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7E9665BE-84E1-4A74-8685-F5461DDE3A23.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9D6A91F2-F71C-4176-9347-AB115C9D051E.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in to us. You have old style Thermal Guard windows that used nylon pivot bars. These aren't made anymore, but take a look at our 26-365. These come in sets, one short and one long. Take a look and let us know your thoughts.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Excellent! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to ask us. 

Yessir! These look like they should work! Thanks for the help. I just placed an order for these.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.