Tilt latch and 32E balance for my tilt window.

A quick learner from Arizona, USA says:

the broken channel balance I have matches to the 770 but the stamp on the back indicates 32E. It is 32inches long... so I am guessing that is the length, but is there a replacement in the E category? Additionally, I have a broken tilt latch and the spring balance covers are broken/cracked. I have tried to remove the tilt latch, but it seems to require more 'force' than I wanted to apply. Would love to replace all these parts, if possible.

Thank you

-Suzanne

These windows were installed in 2005

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 2.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The 32E stamp on your balance indicates that you may have a window sash that is heavier than our stock balances can support, so it may need to be a custom order. I would recommend showing us the top of the balance and the clip at the end of the pulley clip just to confirm that the S770 would be the correct match. We'll also need to know the number of balances that you need, with the minimum being two. 

As for your tilt latch, we'll need to see an undamaged version uninstalled with written-out dimensions to compare to our inventory. Thank you! 

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.