Tilt latches and pivot bars ID

A quick learner from Annapolis, MD says:
While we were determining sash balances we discovered more parts I need. I'll attach photos. I can't seem to find the parts with exact dimensions although they look like part pics on your site.
They are similar to #26-030 tilt pin 2-1/2"
#26-371 tilt latch your photo shows 2" & 2-3/32
User submitted photos of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. When it comes to the pivot bar, the most important measurements are the hole positions. As long as the hole positions match that of the 26-030, you should be okay. I'm afraid it's hard to tell based on your photo; you have two holes and I'm not sure which is used.

As for the tilt latch, I don't think the 26-371 will work, since it is too small. Can you show us an undamaged version? The style of the "tooth" is an important detail, but yours has broken off. If I can see an undamaged version we can find a better match.
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.