Tilt lock latch

A quick learner from Pittsburgh, PA says:
Hi need this part for wood window sash ( tilting windows)
It licks the top of the window to the side glides
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I'm not familiar with this tilt latch. Please give us a little time to track this down and I'll get back to you ASAP once we have more information.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's no problem at all! This is our job, after all. We're more than happy to research these parts.

As for a match, we weren't able to find anything exactly like yours, but my colleague Paul thinks that you can use our 26-442 tilt latch set. I recommend comparing the dimensions we show on its store page to yours to confirm that everything lines up. The locking tip is angled for right and left placement, unlike yours which has a blunt tip, but it should work as long as the dimensions are the same.

A quick learner from Pittsburgh, PA says:
Oh wait
Plz don't give any time, I just need one & can most likely use something generic
Thank you so much
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.