Tilt out window parts

Contractor from Colorado springs, CO
May 21, 2024 6:21 pm
2 coil springs in each side. Need left and right side for one window. Double pane sash approximately 30 inches wide by 24 inches high. I did not measure, but that should be close if that helps with weight determination.
There is no cutout in the spring channel - assuming I will have to cut that.
I also need slide lock tabs but will send photos in a separate post as I reached maximum photo ability
snapped coils coil spring bracket coil balance shoe coil balance shoe coil balance shoe
5 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 24, 2024 2:27 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello!

The 15-087 pivot shoe and 15-086 tandem housing come to mind. The compatible springs are the Series 180; I recommend checking the band of the spring for a stamped number. 

You also assumed correctly. You must make a cutout in the window track to remove your old hardware.

I'll be here if you have any questions!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts