Tilt out window pivot

A home owner from Alvaton, KY says:
These are two screw hole pivots. Approximately 2.5 to 3". This is all I have left of it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C3B9AEAC-A214-4530-AE10-3C5A26D23076.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 26832AD8-EC6E-4B51-85F3-9ACD6940ED8A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 99733A48-22CE-49BB-9279-46AFA32EE0A5.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This part is called a pivot bar. Your particular model hasn't been made in a very long time, but our 26-424 can be used as a substitute. I've had many customers tell me that this works well.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.