Tilt piece for window

A home owner from Carolina Shores NC says:
Part is 2" long and has grooves to slide to the left to tile window. Mfg by Barrier Ent . Thank you for your assistance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The piece you are showing us is known as a sash release lever. In looking at your first photo, I am not certain if the "legs" of your lever are damaged. It's a little difficult to tell from the angle of the part. That said, we have placed a detailed list of possible replacement options on this page for you to carefully review. When reviewing each piece, pay extra attention to the "legs" of the part to ensure our measurements match up with yours. Get back to us and let us know if any of these will work for you. 

Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.