Tilt window balance

A handy person from North Carolina says:
Hopefully u can identify the part I need searching has confused the heck out of me
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200209_101652.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200209_101645.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200209_101639.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This looks like it might be a Series 770 Channel Balance, but that S-Clip connected to the rivet on the top of the metal channel gives me some pause. Is it necessary? Is that how the balances connects to the window track? Let us know. Also please let us know the length of the metal channel. Many thanks.

A handy person from North Carolina says:
26 inches and the metal clip goes into a hole in the window channel.
Thank you for ur help
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to me. I am forwarding this discussion to one of my senior colleagues who specializes in these balances. We'll get back to you as soon as we can with more information. Many thanks.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for getting back to us. You are going to need a custom made 26" Series 770 with a stamp option of 26C, which is for a window sash in the weight range of 17 through 22 lbs. We will install a rivet in the top of the balance to accept either the 19-029 or 19-030 S-Clip. To know which S-Clip you need, we need to see an undamaged balance. How many balances do you require? From there, and with a picture of an undamaged balance, we can get this started for you. 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.