Tilt window drops

A quick learner from NJ says:
I have a replacement window about 20 yrs old and I'm having a hard time finding balance springs and pivot lock shoes, can you identify these by the attached pic?
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2392.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, we can definitely supply these parts. See our 15-180 pivot shoe, 15-181 clip, 15-182 bushing, and finally the Series 190 spring. I am very confident that you can use these parts to repair your window. 

Let me know if you had any questions!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)