Tilt window falls out

A landlord from Florida says:
When wanting to clean the window you pull it up and should tilt out put the piece on either side of the window that goes in the pivot lock is broken on one side and missing on the other.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C26242B4-5C04-4D66-8450-058F130CADA9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BEA5CE48-7214-4CCD-8C1E-FB845A328C36.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4950DBC4-1A6A-47E8-985E-4F6B834EB77F.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This is called a pivot bar. Is this the whole piece, or is this the part that's damaged. If so, is there an undamaged version you can show us, preferably out of the window? Many thanks. 

A landlord from Florida says:
This is what came out of the window. We believe it is missing a section that would go into the window guide
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Without seeing the full piece I can't say for sure if we have a substitute that can work. Based on the outline of the missing piece, something like the 26-361 or even the 26-422 might be workable, but I can't make any guarantees. Look them over and see what you think. In the time being I am forward this discussion to one of my senior colleagues for his thoughts. Please bear with us and we'll get back as soon as we can. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.