Tilt window housing pivot

A quick learner from Yardley, PA says:
I am pretty sure a 15-087 housing will work for me, but I'm not sure about what coil spring to use. The old one has "527X" etched on it. What would be the correct replacement?

Thank You,

Art
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmmm... I'm not familiar with that stamp. My first thought is our S152-5, but I'm not sure. Could you show me a picture of your current balances? Can you also tell me how heavy your sash is?
Attached is a photo of the housing pivot& bracket. The housing measures 1-1/4" w x 1/2" thk x 2-1/4" h. I don't know how much the sash weighs.

To me, it looks like your 15-087 housing pivot?
I've been told that the window is possibly a Silverline?

Thank You,
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Paul,

I've tried to send a photo of the balance, but not sure if it transmitted correctly?

Art
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Art, your photo came through. We are reviewing it now and will get back to you shortly thank you!
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.