Tilt window latches and lock

A quick learner from Baltimore says:
I am looking for matching replacement hardware. Please feel free to call if you need additional information
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2838.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2839.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2840.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2841.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. Before I recommend anything for sure, can you tell me the distance between the two installation holes, center-to-center, for both the latch and lock? That will allow me to pick out replacement parts that won't require you to drill new holes.

A quick learner from Baltimore says:
Tilt latch screws are 2-1/8" center-to-center

Window lock screws are 2-1/4" center-to-center
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! We have two tilt latches that come with a 2-1/8" hole spacing: the 26-228 and 26-120. Neither one looks like your original latch but they should be worth considering anyway because of that hole spacing. We also sell the 26-188W; this looks much more like yours in terms of style, but the hole spacing is 2-5/16" which would be way too big. Still something to maybe look over.

For the lock, we similarly don't have an exact match but our 90-180 matches the 2-1/4" spacing. Look this over along with the latches above and let me know if you had any questions or concerns.

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.