Tilt window locks and tilt mechanism

A quick learner from Lake in the Hills, IL. says:
Greetings,
I am looking for (six) replacement internal tilt locks with spring mechanism , plus the activation handles. (Brown in color x 6).

I also need (six) the metal "shoes" into which the window sits and upon which the window tilts out. (My mechanism - nylon rope based appears to still work, but window does not stay in position due to the failure of the metal shoe/plug.. (x6)

The locks have the name Uniframe, but unfortunately I could not find a window manufactures name on the window or other parts. I do not need locks, this was only for identification of the windows.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.
Best regards,
Fergus
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tilt lock.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tilt lock handle.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window mechanism.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named uniframe lock mechanism.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Fergus. Let's start with the pivot shoe, since that's the easier of the two to identify. Start by looking at our 15-188. Carefully compare the dimensions we show on its store page to your own shoe to confirm they line up. If they differ, let me know how and we can try to find something better.

Regarding the tilt latch, I don't believe we can supply this anymore. I think it's too old. You may be better off substituting with a surface mount tilt latch. These are different than the others in that they just screw on. We have a video tutorial that shows how we do this. We find it to be an easier solution for sashes like yours. 

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.