Tilt window shoe and pin

A quick learner from Waltham, MA says:
I have several vinyl insert replacement tilt-in windows with twisted sash pins and shoes. The only part ID I can make out looks like R1658 on the pins. Any help figuring out the right make (if there is a substitute i could make work, that would be fine also).

Thanks!

-Jay
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180330_175420.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180330_175738.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180330_175811.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us, Jay. The pivot shoe I see in your photo closely matches our 15-105. We haven't had any luck in locating your pivot bar for some time now, unfortunately. I suggest looking over the list of pivot bars I made for you on this page. They all fit in the 15-105 pivot shoe you have, though whether they will fit your sash is another matter. Some modification may be required, but I can't be sure exactly what will be involved. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.