Tilt window spring part?

A home owner from 93446 says:
One photo is the intact plastic tensioner that the spring connect to. The other photo is the broken part on the opposite side of the window. Can you help me identify and purchase the broken part? Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1F44A9E9-AA60-4579-98B0-FAA3E77BBD27.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BCB966E2-4700-4A74-A3FE-8644F9245F51.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 15-218 or 15-220. See if one of these is what you need. Keep in mind if you need to replace the springs themselves, this is a jambliner system we cannot help you with, but your nearest millwork should be able to set you up.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)