Tilt wood windows with vinyl jams

A professional from Lincoln Nebraska says:
I need to replace the window balances (series 751)in my kitchen window. They are marked with a "16" and are ribbed with a locking clevis like the 15-041 on the end. I have attached two pictices that show the vinyl jambliner. Do you sell the jambliner also? If not, do you know who does? My are cracked. My windows are tilt w/ wooden windows and vinyl jambs.

Thanks, Bill
User submitted photo of their window jambliner.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately we do not have any jamb-liners available at this time.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)