Tooth sizes for 82-008

A handy person from Marco Island FL says:
The standard tooth that comes with the 82-008 appears to be a "C" tooth. It is too short. Before I order a bigger one , do you have the dimensions of the various tooths i.e. from edge to edge. The "C" Tooth appears to be about 7/8th of an inch wide and I need a tooth that is about 1" wide. Would that be the "K" Tooth?

Please advise

Thank you in advance

Chris
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 82-202 "G" tooth is 1" wide, and the 82-203 "K" tooth is 1-1/8" wide. I must warn you that the 82-008 lock normally uses the 82-201 "C" tooth. The 82-202 and 82-203 aren't made for this lock, so you will likely need to drill the hole larger and file down some of the tooth to fit.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.