Top Latch Cap / End Retainer for Old TRACO Windows

A handy person from Crafton, PA says:

Hello and thanks in advance... i need some of these "caps" which seem to be mainly cosmetic but they complete the look of our old TRACO windows. the pieces are plastic and slide on from the end of the top rail to cover the opening on the end and on the top of the rail. I have to replace the latch (part # 26-069) and also the slide (part # 26-001) but i can't find this top cap on your site. Are you able to id it?

Thanks much in advance,

Tom 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230321_161614.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230325_170047.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The part shown in your photos resembles the 26-161 Traco top guide set. We will include the specifications from our product page below to compare to yours. We did carry a version of this part in white at one time but, unfortunately, it was discontinued and is no longer available. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Alternate view of 26-161
Alternate view of 26-161

Profile view of 26-161
Profile view of 26-161

A handy person from Crafton, PA says:
Thank you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.