Top Sash Channel Balance Guides

A quick learner from Spokane WA says:
I'd like to purchase 4 (four) Top sash Channel Balance Guides. Please see attached photos. Dimensions are 5/8" wide x 1 1/2" long. These are from Millguard windows. I recently purchased two replacement channel Balances - see order # - Your SWISCO.com order #1436220 has shipped. After changing out the balances, I discovered the damaged top sash guides....

The closest match I could find on your site was Top Sash Guide 18-188 which has the same dimensions and looks as though it should work. Could you please confirm and I'll place an order.

Thanks again! Steve

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC07702.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC07703.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC07704.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Steve, thanks for writing in. We've never been able to find an exact match for this Milgard Top Sash Guide. The 18-188 looks like a good candidate, as does the 18-009. I'm afraid we can't guarantee these as substitutes, but they are our closest matches. 

A quick learner from Spokane WA says:
Hi Julia - Thank you for the response. I'd like to go ahead and order 4 of the 18-188 top sash guides - I believe they will work.

The 18-009 will definitely not work as the top section is wider than the body and won't fit in the window channel.

Do you direct me to purchase or what is your recommendation?

Thanks so much, Steve
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

All orders can be placed directly through our website. You can click here to go to the product page, and from there add your desired quantity to your cart and go through to checkout. Thanks for choosing SWISCO.com, we really appreciate your business. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.