Top Sash Guide

A quick learner from Boulder Creek, California says:
Wile replacing broken channel balances the left top Sash Guide broke.
Would like confirmation that your PN# 18-188 will fit. Photos are the same part from other side. Window is Milgard circa 1999.
The only dimension that looks a bit off is the sideview where your drawing calls out 9/32". Mine appears to be 11/32". I suspect it will work but not sure.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210719_225445210.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210719_225504555.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210719_225518393.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We've seen this Top Sash Guide come up a few times. We don't have an exact replacement, but the 18-188, 18-009 and 18-166 are the options we usually recommend trying. We've never heard back from a customer about which of these would work, but I recommend going over the dimensions of each and try using which matches best. Let us know what you find. 

A quick learner from Boulder Creek, California says:
Bob - Thought you would like to know that your part #18-188 arrived today. I replaced both sash guides and they work just fine even though the dimensions are not quite identical to the originals (as noted earlier).

Great web site and great support! Thanks for the help. I'll be recommending Swisco to all I know who are doing home repairs!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

That's great news! Thank you very much for confirming. If you ever needed anything else, you know where to find me.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.