Top Sash Guide

A quick learner from Pittsburgh says:
I purchased the 350 series 27" balances for a non-tilt aluminum window and I am having trouble finding the top sash guides that match the broken guide that I removed from window. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at SWISCO product code 18-124P, Rollyson Top Sash Guide Pair. Compare the measurements and let us know if they differ in any way.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)