Top Sash Guide

A home owner from Orange, CA says:
I believe the part I need is called a Top Sash Guide. This part screws into the top of the window housing and holds in the channel balance. The Channel balance is 1/2 inch wide and is 28 inches long. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Brian. I think you should look at our 181-171 and see if this can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at