Images of my top sash guide

A quick learner from Ballwin, MO says:
I need to replace what is in the photos attached. I didn't see any identifying markings. I believe it is called a "Top Sash Clip". I just need to know which it is.
User submitted photos of the user top sash clip.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

How does the measurements of your top sash guide compare to our 18-061 top sash clip?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at