Top Sash Guide HELP!

A purchasing agent from Grand Junction says:
Hi Guys!
I thought I had this figured out and ordered the 18-188
But the dims are SLIGHTLY off and there is a small lip on this piece of the top box that isn't on the 18-888.
Do you have something closer to this?
Let me know.
Thank You! :)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201026_132804.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201026_132557.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201026_132618.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201026_132707.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201026_132535.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sorry to hear the 18-188 didn't work out for you. This Top Sash Guide has come up before; unfortunately it's a bit tricky, and we don't have an exact replacement. I made a list of a few guides for you to consider on this page. There's no guarantee any will work, but they're the best I could find. I'm kind of leaning toward the 18-009, but take a look and let me know what you think.

A purchasing agent from Grand Junction says:
Thank you for your help Bob!
18-188 was pretty close to the dimensions and might have worked if it had a lip on the underside of the top block to catch the balance.
We were able to make the 18-127 work!!
I'm sure it probably isn't recommended but we had to shave a little bit off the cap to get it to fit.
Either that or buy new windows because I looked all over for the exact replacement and couldn't find anything.
There was still enough material left over that it didn't compromise the structure. Everything looks good.
All the other measurements were perfect.
You guys ROCK!
Thanks again for all your help!
Have a great day :)
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

It's great to hear that you were able to adapt our 18-127 to work for you. As long as it does the job at the end of the day, that's all that matters. Thanks for posting! 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.