Top Sash Guide Help

A quick learner from Florida says:
Looking to identify this part that is missing from the top right corner of the window channel. It appears to stop the channel balance. One of the pictures shows the part mounted in the channel.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3D057579-DD15-4E7E-9091-7F8E46B1BBF4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5886E0DE-9195-4C42-9801-CB0C3F58AD4B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 37E02981-78F9-413F-B8C8-3458085838FB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C6D6C291-E36C-4AA9-A36A-EA18E1B32D01.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 18-179. Look over the dimensions and see if this matches up with what you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at