Top Sash Guide Replacement ID

A quick learner from Granite Bay, CA says:
Western Products windows installed circa 1982.

Need top sash guides as pictured in attachment and whatever the stop inside the window frame is called, also as pictured in 2nd attachment.

User submitted photos of a sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Thanks for posting. Before I can recommend anything for you, can you first tell me the dimensions of your top sash guide? This will help us find an applicable replacement.
A quick learner from CA says:
total length from bottom of cap to 45 degree tip is 1 1/2".
body of stop is1/2" square, and each 'step' is 1/2"
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your continued patience in this matter. Unfortunately, after extensive research, we have been unable to find an exact replacement for this hardware. The closest possible match that I could find for you at this time is our 18-009 Top Sash Guide. Please compare it to your original and see if you think it will work for you.
A quick learner from Auburn, CA says:
To Rick from Granite Bay,

I have the exact window and need a replacement sash guide. Did you end up ordering the 18-009 as suggested, or did you find an exact replacement somewhere else?


Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)