Top Sash Guide for window Channel Balance

A quick learner from Ocala, FL says:
Our windows are metal and use the 18" 1720 channel balances. I have purchased the balances and have attached new hardware to each. However, when we went to replace each of the channel balances, we noticed that the top sash guides on each side of almost all of our windows are broken.

I have looked at all of your pics of top sash guides and don't see one that matches ours as ours has a plastic sliding mechanism on top that locks into the channel balance. I can't see where any of your top sash guides have this sliding part.

I have attached a pic from the top of the window for your reference. Do you have any ideas?
User submitted photos of a sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Those certainly are strange looking top sash guides. Before I can search for replacements, however, could I see a few pictures of them removed from the window? That would be a huge help. I would also like dimensions, if possible.
A handy person says:
Here are the pics with dimensions as requested. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you.
A customer submitted image of their top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the extra images! We are currently working on a possible replacement part and will post here again as soon as we have more information available.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, take a look at our new 18-187 Top Sash Guide Latch Pair and see if these will work for you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)