Top Screen Clips

A handy person from River Falls WI says:
Hi kids,
Wondering if you can help ID these screen top clips!!?? There are no part nor manufacturer markings on the screen frame or windows. Thinking maybe the maker is Pella??
Anyway, having a tuff time finding these clips...hope you can help!
Many thanks for your time and effort to take a look!!!
Looking forward to your reply...have a great day!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BCBFCF76-5D16-4905-AEDA-E4F96445B0FB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F2BB5E96-4B9B-4493-A13B-BF85EDD4B214.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy summer. Please see our 70-220 screen clip, which is made for Pella screens. I think this is could be the clip you're looking for.

A handy person from River Falls WI says:
Hey Dave Sr.

Thank you for your reply and recommendation on the clips. As well I thought your 70-220 would do the trick, purchased some, unfortunately they did not work.
The kids at Pella seem to have located some clips too...hopefully they'll be the ones!!?

Thanks again for your help, I'm sure I'll be back to SWISCO for supplies and other questions...you guys rock!!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! We appreciate your kind words. I'm sorry that our suggestion didn't work out, though. Hopefully you're able to find something that does!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.