Top Slider for Mirrored Closet Door

A home owner from Topsfield, MA says:
The closet door is from a company called SGA. it is a Canadien company that identified the part as #52040. However, they will not deal directly with retail customers and won't tell me if there are any suppliers in the USA.

The photo #1 shows the broken piece that is white plastic. It used to extend over the door. Photo #4 shows the same part but not broken.

If you have a replacement part that will work, I'd like to get two of them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named #1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named #2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named #3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named #4.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It's tough to get a good look at the top of your guide but what we can see resembles the 23-038 or maybe even the 23-044 top guide. Take a look and see how the specifications compare to your part to confirm if one of these options could work for your repair. Thanks for posting.

A home owner from Topsfield, MA says:
It's definitely the 23-038. I will place an order today. Thanks so much!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.