Top alignment pin

A quick learner from Spring Grove il says:
I'm having a hard time finding replacement parts for the top alignment fixed pins for my screen. Should they just be replaced by plunger style pins?
screen pin
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. We feel our 70-008 or 70-009 plunger pin latches could work for you depending on the size you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)