Top clip of window balancer

A quick learner from Farmington hills, mi says:
This is the top clip for a window balancer for a non tilt window. The metal balancer has a marking "3030, b.s.i which is perpendicular to the 3030 then the letters NH in the same direction as the 3030. We need the left and right top clips and bottom clips or the whole balancer set.

Thanks!
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I recognize this top sash guide. This is for an old Weathervane window and is no longer made. We offer the 18-065 as a substitute. Another customer who had this same Weathervane window was able to use this as a substitute. I believe it will work for you, as well.

As for the balance, Weathervane used a special kind of balance, if memory serves. It's something we'd need to custom made. I believe you would need a 31" side load balance with our 15-193 and 19-038 nylon fittings attached. Can you confirm for me? Carefully look over these fittings to make sure they match what you have now. If not, I'd like to see a couple pictures of what you have so we can find a better match. Let me know!
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.