Top fixed insert in track of bifold door

A quick learner from Boca Raton, FL says:
Hi. The fixed insert in the track of my bifold door, against the frame, is no longer fixed. Of course I broke it trying to fix it better. It's plastic and I fear that I used a screw that is too large. So now it slides an inch or so away from the door frame, although it remains in the track. I can move it back against the wall manually but it does not stay fixed. I am a senior, and though handy, I cannot figure out the name of this part to replace it. Do I need to replace it? Can you help me? I am still staying home because of COVID so I do not go to stores. Grateful for any help. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3EE11796-501C-42D2-89B3-FEAD8F6E8D94.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience while we looked into this. I'm afraid your part is discontinued and is no longer made. The only parts we have that may work are our 21-204 and 21-175, but there's no guarantee either will ft. I am sorry that we cannot offer anything better.

A quick learner from Boca Raton, FL says:
Thanks for trying.....
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.