Top of bifold door not sitting high enough to reach track

A home owner from New York says:

Hi,

I have this Paniflex Closet Door System. These closet doors only have the top track and no bottom tracks.

For one of my closets, the 23-099 Paniflex Center Spring Loaded Roller does not sit high enough to stay in the top tracks. Perhaps the door is too heavy or the mount has now been tilted that the roller side isn't able to stay in the top tracks. Can the center spring loaded roller be adjusted to be higher or is there a version that has a slightly taller spring? (see picture)

Also, do you carry part J and K? Is that really needed?What is Part H? I don't see anything that looks like Part H in our closets and we do not have bottom tracks. Is Part H needed?Thanks,Mike

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BifoldDoor2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BifoldDoor.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BifoldDoors_Paniflex_System_262589.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I can't make out the parts you have in this diagram. There are a lot of important details missing, like size and even just tiny details that aren't represented here. Would it be possible to see clear photos of the actual parts from your door?

I also don't think your original roller is sitting lower in the track so much as it is disconnected. It doesn't look like it's properly seated in the top track at all. You may want to check to see if either the roller or track are damaged in such a way that it would fall out like that.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.