Top of window

A quick learner from Seattle says:
Hi. I purchased channel balances from you and they work great! I noticed that this piece is missing on one of my windows. Any chance you know what part it is? Thanks in advance.
User submitted a photo of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I'm glad to hear our hardware worked out for you. For your top sash guide, see our 18-008. I think this matches what you have now, I would just go over our dimensions just in case.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)