Top pin for bi-fold door

A landlord from Adrian, MI 49221 says:
I am looking for a top pin for a metal bi-fold door. I included a picture of the bottom pin as well as whats left of the top pin. The top pin should have a spring on it similar to the spring on 21-091.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Can you tell the diameter of the pin? Is there also any brand or manufacturer info on the door? From there I should be able match what you need.

A landlord from Adrian, MI 49221 says:
The main part of the pin is 3/8", the ends are 1/4", length is 4". I did not see any markings ( Make, model, etc.) on the doors so I attached a picture of them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_processed.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201209_124947.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Greetings. You might have an old original Peachtree, Float-a-way bi-fold door. We have carry the new style pins. See our 21-028, 21-029, or 21-030. The nylon housings will fit into a 1/2" hole in the doors and also the tips of 21-029 & 21-030 are 9/32". Please compare to and see if you think these pins will fit your door and track.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.