Top plastic mirror door roller replacement

A home owner from Portsmouth, VA says:

I purchased and paid an installer to install mirrored closet doors around a year and six months ago. The plastic top roller recently broke and I'm looking for the rollers. I purchased the doors from Lowes but they didn't stock the roller. They suggested that I order the parts. I'm not sure what the door model is but I am attaching two images of what I need. Are you able to determine the official name for the part and do you have it in stock?

User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Alex. The top door rollers you show resemble our 23-222B, which is the newer style. Look it over and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)