Top sash guide?

A contractor from Fort Mohave, AZ says:
Is this a top sash guide, or just a stop of some sort? And/or is the top sash guide actually attached to the channel balancer itself?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't know what it is you're referring to. I don't see photos attached to this post. What I can tell you is that the top sash guide isn't attached to the balance itself; these install at the top corners of the sash and act more as stops. They just prevent the balance from going up in the track.

A contractor from Fort Mohave, AZ says:
Thanks for your reply. Please review photo. Is this "stop" the top sash guide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0052.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I see now. No, this is not a top sash guide. This is a stop to prevent the window from opening all the way. 

I don't believe we sell the particular stop you show in this photo. The only part we have that's similar s our 55-043, but I think yours might be too wide.

Alternate image for 55-043
Alternate image for 55-043

How to replace the Keller Series 303 Window Balances
How to replace the Keller Series 303 Window Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.