Top sash guide for Series 380 balance

A quick learner from Pinellas Park, FL says:
Attached is a photo of the part I am trying to replace on the window, I need two total. It is located where the top series 380 shoe bracket attaches - the part that is screwed in the window. As you can see, the white plastic part is broken, on both sides of the window. Can you please help identify this part and place an order for two of these?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named U4L4BxuT_CqoE3PR7TaZsrpgptlPUV9pJw.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It's a little hard to make out what your top sash guide looks like. Do you have a similar window where the top sash guide isn't broken?

If so, try sending us another picture and we'll do our best to point you in the right direction. Thank you!

A quick learner says:
Hello and thank you Casey. I appreciate the assistance.

Per your request, attached is a photo of the broken and an unbroken sash guide so you can compare the difference. I hope this helps!

If you can find it, I am definately interested in purchasing so that I can finish installing the Series 380 balance you previously sent.

Thank you!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

This is very similar in design to our 18-180 top sash guide. Just be sure to look it over to be sure the dimensions match up.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.