Top sash guide for aluminum windows

A home owner from Indianapolis, IN says:
I am trying to find replacement top sash guides for my older aluminum windows.
The current guides are black plastic. There is approx 1" from the top to the screw hole. I ordered 18-142 not realizing they had 2 holes instead of 1, and are slightly short on the top to hole length. Any help would be so gratefully appreciated. I have all the other parts ordered from you?but am unable to do the job without this piece.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2Pa36UscuInrEu7WvRJ5ijmCy96h5821dg.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A1xCQx3yLP1srBYIlddAHCDdc95XPxCYvA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PBFeEw_yWDcaQzw62WpyIm1YK7b3pVJscQ.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and see if you can use our 18-008 black top sash guide. We can't guarantee that this will work, but carefully compare your dimensions to ours and see if you think it will make a good replacement. Thank you!

A quick learner from Indianapolis says:

I sincerely appreciate this. Ironically, after searching again through your sash guides, I actually found this one and ordered some earlier this week. I have my fingers crossed and feel much better now that you are recommending this one as well.

Sincerely,

Karen

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.