Top sash guide identification.

A quick learner from St. Augustine. FL says:
What can I use to replace this top sash guide? The lock on the window reads "ESP".
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8335_thumb.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8336_thumb.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8338_thumb.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We'd like for you to start with taking a look at our 18-185 top sash guide. See if our measurements match up with yours. If this is in fact a match, it's only available in the natural plastic color. Should this part not be a match, let us know what the differences are.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)