Top sash guide size

A home owner from Fort myers, fl says:
I have Lawson single hung aluminum (series 7500) windows installed in my house. I have top sash guides that have broken off and would like to replace them could you tell me what size I need to order.
I have approx 46 windows which are various in size so would one size fit all?
It appears the channel balance rods are working in all the windows but seem to go up down hard. Is is possible to lubricate the spring or rail to make opening and closing more easy.
Thank you Johnw
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C9CC647F-5EDA-4604-A793-9B2BF74BEC1D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4349EC9A-141A-48E9-A6DF-C44B68CEC0BB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 04844923-7F2E-4250-BBCD-FFC496C9AEB4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 60E5D7FE-5F4B-4F82-8439-6A018898014E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 475CC693-9B17-4D79-8AC9-1FD8A8F90A48.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We've seen this top sash guide before and though we don't carry an exact replacement, take a look at another customer's thread here to see if one of the related guides could work for you by comparing our dimensions to yours. 

If these windows were installed at the same time and use the same balance systems, there is a good chance that they would all use the same top sash guide but it would be a good idea to check a few of the windows to confirm.

As for lubricating your balances, we generally recommend silicone spray for the spring and channel. Thanks for posting! 

How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.