Top sash tilt hardware

A landlord from York, Pa says:
I think I have MI windows but not sure. Trying to find the part that holds the window up that the pivots go into. Not sure if it is a whole unit or not.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looks like the part you need is the pivot shoe. See our 15-180 for a possible match, just make sure the dimensions are all the same.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)