Top sash and snap in glazing photos

A quick learner from USA says:
I need help identifying a top sash and snap in glazing. Please see the photos below.

The snap in glazing appears to be Capitol Snap-in code 55-006-6.

I really cant find the exact Top sash, the 18-009 is close but it doesn't look like the screw holes are spaced far enough apart. Nor is it as long (1-5/8") as mine.
If there is room to drill another hole, I could make it work but had hoped to get the exact replacement (or as close as possible).
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I agree, the 55-006-6 looks good. Just make sure your measurements are the same. As for the top sash guide, it's hard to tell. Can you give me your hole measurements as compared to the 18-009? Can you also show me a clear picture of it from the front and side angles? Your rule is obstructing it in your one picture and I'd like to see the whole thing.
A handy person from Ventura, Calif. says:
I have one top sash on my desk, I am trying to upload two images, if these don't work for you, I can take more.
Let me know if you receive the images as I can't tell if they have been uploaded.
The 18-166 is the next closest but it isn't as deep.

User submitted photo of their window hardware.
A handy person from Ventura, Calif says:
I hope these help.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 18-166 appears to be our best match. 3/8" isn't all that far off 5/16". I would triple check your measurement to make sure you can't use this top sash guide as a replacement. I actually can't find any top sash guide in this style with a 3/8" depth. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)