Top slider for closet door

A home owner from Covina, CA says:
I'm looking for replacement hardware for the top of a sliding door. This looks similar to an item I found on the Swisco site, except the bracket on mine has a 90 degree bend.

Photos attached. Any ideas?

Thank you
User submitted photos of closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 23-082 top mount door guide. This looks very similar to the hardware in your pictures. See what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)