Top and bottom locks for French doors.

A professional from New Jersey says:
These locks (is that the right term) are for securing the secondary doors on sets of French doors. They were from Simonton Doors. The doors are Euro style with continuous hinges. The regular locking and latching hardware on the doors is Fuer brand (Possibly a Multisafe 856 with hook latches), the handle hardware was Hoppe Munchen M374N.

I have 4 sets of French doors and the top and bottom latches on ALL of the secondary doors are broken. Hopefully you can help!

Thanks, Tim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210120_162334.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210120_162319.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210120_162311.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210120_162251.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not sell replacement hardware for French doors. Your latch is similar to our 79-096, but there are also numerous differences. I don't think this part will ultimately work for you. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to Install a Commercial Door Flushbolt
How to Install a Commercial Door Flushbolt
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.